Friday, March 28, 2008

Lovingness

Which I haven't done at all... So there's that I guess.

anyways, on to the emotional depth catharsis part which I've wanted to do for a while.

I'm totally in love. Which i'm pretty sure everyone online says, but whatever... She doesn't know it, and no, I'm not a creepy stalker or anything. I said i'm in love, not that we're in love and she doesn't know it. anyways, back to the important part, which is that i'm in love. I've been for a good long while, and i guess I was okay with it. and by "it", I mean i'm okay with the fact that we've been good friends for a while. We'd hang out, as friends are wont to do, and it would be awesome, cause she happens to be one of the few people I feel legitimately happy around. Then, sooner or later, we'd go our separate ways, and then it would be considerably less awesome, cause every time she left, I'd die a little inside. Horrible pressure in my chest, bad feelings, the whole shebang.

But still, I was always okay with it cause of the awesomeness that came before, but lately it's been... bad. Moving away as a result of education totally sucks.

No comments: