Thursday, April 3, 2008

This is stupid

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080328.WBwgtgameblog030120080328141929/WBStory/WBwgtgameblog0301

FUCK gaming is a new medium, why are people so stupid. I don't think charlie chaplin would be AT ALL as popular had he been released now instead of like a hundred years ago.

Also, I'm well aware that my postings are disjointed and in a random order. But, I need to remind you that I've got a whole crapload of things I wanna write about, and it's exam season, and that I HAVE FUCKING TIME LIMITS. I'm also swearing a whole fucking lot. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who reads these anyway, so I'm talking to meself like some sorta fucking schizo. FUCKfuckfuckfuck
Stress is bad
Also, I've got posts I've written, but haven't... posted. These will come when I feel like it

I feel fucking bipolar

No comments: